Going back to Heartlight, they have this thing that puts a daily scripture graphic on your desktop. Usually i will look and think "hey, this is cool. i wish i had thought of putting that image with that scripture." this morning what i got was this:
What a blessing! I didn't look at the devo that went along with it but God told me enough through that. I have been brought to the point of desperation. Frustrated with my inability to understand God's will for me during this time. The temptation I am facing is to lose sight of God's design, to lose hope that I will be brought out of this period of my life somehow, that i will be delivered. Thinking that i am alone in this situation. Here God says to me, His hurting child, "What you are going through is not all that uncommon. Many have experienced this frustration. Many have faced it and have come through it. I have brought them through. I am faithful. Have faith in me. I can be trusted. I know it seems like a lot that you are going through and that you can break at any time, but I am not going to let fall on you more than I have designed you to carry. I know your limits. You will stretch. You will grow. You will grow stronger through this, but I know your limits and I will not push you further than you can go. At just the right moment, just like I always do, I will lead you out. I have faith in you. Please have faith in Me. I am there."
God, thank You for reminding me.
raymond, a child of the King
No comments:
Post a Comment